Smith Mountain Lake Mystery Writer

Contemplations from a quiet cove on Smith Mountain Lake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Southern gal who loves life, my husband and our family (which, to date, includes 13 grandchildren). I enjoy being with friends and family. But I also like being alone and thinking up plots for future books. I've published two novels, both mysteries, and I'm working on my third. For more about my books, visit me at www.sallyroseveare.com. If you ever hear me say, "I'm bored," please get me to the ER immediately! Paddling my kayak and snapping pictures of the critters I see relaxes me. Beach music has the opposite effect--when I hear those old "doo-wops" I want to dance.

Friday, July 16, 2010

A True Blessing

Ron and I are delighted to welcome a new granddaughter, Anna Faith, into our lives. Born July 9th, she is our daughter and son-in-law's 9th child (our grandson Jonathan is in heaven) and our 13th grandchild. We rejoice. And we look forward to watching her grow, being part of her life, sharing her ups and downs, seeing her personality develop. Her brothers and sisters already adore her, want to hold her.


We spent a few days helping with meals, laundry, the usual household jobs. But we also got in lots of loving and holding time with Anna, and visiting with her brothers and sisters.

Welcome into our lives, Anna Faith. You are a true blessing.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky Mushko said...

Congratulations on being a grandma again!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sally Roseveare said...

Thanks, Becky!I love being a grandma.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Mary Lib said...

Sally,
Congratulations to you and Ron on the birth of your granddaughter!!! Anna is adorable and she is blessed to have such a loving family.

I hope your daughter is doing okay.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Sally Roseveare said...

Thanks, Mary Lib! We are blessed to have Anna in our lives.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home