Smith Mountain Lake Mystery Writer

Contemplations from a quiet cove on Smith Mountain Lake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Southern gal who loves life, my husband and our family (which, to date, includes 13 grandchildren). I enjoy being with friends and family. But I also like being alone and thinking up plots for future books. I've published two novels, both mysteries, and I'm working on my third. For more about my books, visit me at www.sallyroseveare.com. If you ever hear me say, "I'm bored," please get me to the ER immediately! Paddling my kayak and snapping pictures of the critters I see relaxes me. Beach music has the opposite effect--when I hear those old "doo-wops" I want to dance.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Lake Writers Sign Books

Six of us authors from the Lake Writers group enjoyed ourselves at The General Store in Moneta, Virginia, on October 10th. We sold and signed books, talked and laughed with customers and each other, and feasted on yummy snacks provided by The General Store. Several folks I know stopped by to shop and chat. Some bought books.


Becky Mushko (standing), me, Tad Parker, Curtis Nester, and Marion
Higgins. Rodney Franklin, one of the authors, is not pictured.


Lake Writer buddy Karen Wrigley took the picture. We all had so much fun that Vicki and Rita (co-owners of The General Store) invited us to do a repeat performance on November 21st. Yay!

One of the highlights for me was meeting talented artist Shelley Koopman. I love her paintings, which are available for purchase at The General Store.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Mushko said...

That was fun, wasn't it? I love group signings. Kind of like a mini-writers meeting.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home